I want a print of an specific image but I can't find it in the shop!
I usually don't offer commissioned pieces as prints. I might change this with future pieces.
Other times, pieces were created a long time ago and the original has already been sold. This means that the scan I have will not be the best for printing.
If you've found an image you love and you'd like to purchase a print, let me know! If it's possible, I will update my shop with a listing to that image!
Or through the CONTACT FORM
Every order inside TEXAS will have Sales and Use Tax collected during checkout.
I ship via USPS. Using Priority Mail options only for shipping inside the USA. First Class International for International Shipping.
I usually ship my items on SATURDAYS. (It's the day I have the car available). I like to take my items personally to the post office to make sure the staff receives and scans the items. =) . If I can go to the post office earlier, I will let you know!
I will let you know as soon as USPS has accepted the shipments. Shipping times start counting from that moment.
Preparing original artwork for shipping might take 1 - 2 days to allow time to purchase shipping materials if needed.
US PRIORITY MAIL.
Price includes shipping and handling.
Arrival times vary depending on your destination and how the USPS process the orders. I can't control this so please plan accordingly.
International Flat Rates
irst Class International: $15
Does NOT include Tracking or Insurance.
USPS does not give me the option to add insurance to First Class International Package. It prompts me to Priority Mail international, so I will only include this option.
Priority Mail International: $40.
Includes Insurance. (Highly Recommended)
CUSTOMS FORMS: I will fill customs forms accurately and with honesty. This means I can't ship an international package as "gift". Please be prepared to pay additional customs fees if needed be for your destination. It's something I can't control, I really appreciate your understanding.
If you need your item by a certain date, please let me know so I can give you a quote on express shipping services.
For commissioned artwork please let me know how soon you need your artwork so we can discuss the right quote to make your order a priority.
How do you ship your items?
- Depends on destination, size or materials.
- Small artwork and prints ships flat.
- Includes sturdy backing for extra protection.
- Every piece goes inside an Acid Free Clear Bag. You can store your artwork or print inside this bag without issue.
- Medium-Large sized artwork:
- Bigger artwork than 8.5 in x 11 in will ship rolled in a mailing tube. PLEASE SPECIFY IF YOU WANT YOUR ARTWORK TO SHIP FLAT ON THE CHECKOUT NOTES.
- Paper items (Prints or original artwork created on paper) ships inside an Acid Free Clear Bag.
- Canvas, wooden or gessoed panels will ship inside a box.
- Framed artwork will ship inside a box, with extra care to protect the glass and corners.
- Extra large artwork.
- I do not usually produce artwork bigger than 16in x 20in. In the case you're interested in one of my biggest paintings, please contact me for shipping quotes.
- When available, extra large prints ships rolled inside a mailing tube.
- 3D work.
- My custom toys are shipped with extra care and have successfully arrived safe to their new homes in many countries in the world.
- They ship inside a box, every individual piece goes inside an Acid Free Clear Bag and with extra protection. Extra padding is added to every box.
Where does my order ships from?
- Your order from this shop ships from TEXAS, USA. Otherwise it will be specified.
- Third party merchandise from INPRNT and RedBubble ships from their own distributors. Any problems with your order should be directed with their customer services =)
DO YOU ACCEPT RETURNS?
Currently at this time I am not taking returns. If your item arrives damaged or something is missing from your shipment please contact me at email@example.com as soon as possible so we can work to get things resolved!
If we need to correct something, please contact me within 7 days that your order has arrived and provide photos to show clearly what the problem is!
Mail carriers do not hold high standards when handling shipments. Even if I take care of every possible way this services could mistreat your package or envelope, damage could happen.
If an item is damaged or lost I will do my best to assist in replacing or finding the item. Situations involving original art will be handled on a case by case basis. CONTACT ME if there's an issue.
- Items shipping to International Destinations will not have tracking if shipped using FIRST CLASS INTERNATIONAL. It makes it impossible to track or claim. Please consider this when when you buy using this option.
- If a custom item gets lost in the shipping process, please let me know. I can offer a replacement, but client will be responsible of new shipping costs.
Please remember that I am not responsible for what the mail does to packages, or for shipping times (other than shipping from my location promptly in the method you purchased).
If you have any questions about shipping please do ask ahead of time.
I'm ready and willing to answer all questions and accommodate your needs if possible.
Buyer is responsible for additional shipping/ insurance costs requested above what is already included.
I will document accurately and honestly on customs forms, be prepared to pay additional customs fees if need be for your destination.
HOW ARE MY ARTWORK AND PRODUCTS CREATED?
- I create my art trying to use good quality materials I can get within my budget <3
- Acrylics: Golden Artists Colors, Grumbacher Academy, Liquitex Heavy Body.
- Oils: Winton, Winsor & Newton, Grumbacher Pre-Tested Professional.
- Watercolors: Daniel Smith.
- Ink and pens: Higgins ink, FW Ink. Copic Multiliners. Staedtler Pigment Liners. Sakura Pigma Micron Pens.
- Deleter White 2 Ink.
- Mediums: Gamsol. Winsor & Newton Liquin Original. Linseed oil. Gamvar. / Golden Matte Gel. Liquitex gloss varnish.
- Colored Pencils: Prismacolor Professional. Faber-Castell Polychromos. Caran d'Ache Luminance.
- Graphite Pencils: Staetdler Lumograph. Mechanical Pencils. Uniball Leads.
- Surfaces: Illustration board hot press (Canson or Crescent). Wood. Canvas Panels. Ampersand panels. Strathmore papers, Canson papers. Moleskine paper. Acid free sketchbooks.
- Brushes: Synthetic golden Taklon. I enjoy using Jack Richeson filbert brushes, Princeton Snap! Angle brushes. Watercolor brushes.
- Paper studs and flat brushes for blending graphite.
There's 2 ways I offer my prints:
- Home made: Using our beautiful Epson SureColor p600. It uses pigment based ink which provides vivid colors which are close to the original pieces. I pair this ink with Red River Catalog paper, Aurora Art Natural (matte) and Palo Pinto Softgloss (Semigloss surface) depending on the image. This papers don't have Optical brighteners (OBS), so they're in the Archival quality range.
- I offer small- med prints up to 8.5in x 11in. I hope to be producing 11in x 14in and 13in x 19in soon!
- I sign by hand every print I create at home to add a little personal touch to it <3 (With pigment ink so it's safe for the print!)
- 3rd party printers. I have this option for customers that might feel better to order this way =) . Customer's have told me that they love their prints!
You can find lots of products on my REDBUBBLE SHOP. Image availability depends on how it works on every product. I personally enable every product I feel my images look awesome on!
CAN I COMMISSION ARTWORK FROM YOU?
Of course! Please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org for details! Consider that I'm located in the USA and International shipping costs are high, there's nothing I can do about it!
- COMMERCIAL ARTWORK. For commercial artwork commissions quotes are different. Please contact me for pricing and contracts.
CONDITIONS AND IMPORTANT INFORMATION:
- Purchasing or commissioning original artwork DOES NOT TRANSFER RIGHTS. All rights remain with the artist.
- Do not use my artwork for your own business image without permission. If you'd like to use my artwork for your business image please contact me to email@example.com and we can discuss the terms and quotes.
- Do not copy, alter, reproduce or sell copies of my artwork.
- If you share my work on social media, please be sure to give me credit/ tag me.
IS YOUR WORK AVAILABLE FOR LICENSING?
Some of my artwork is available for licensing. Please contact me for further information and contracts.